Full Ingredient Disclosure for Plenaire
The Fine Print/ Our ingredients
- Plenaire is 100% ingredient transparent. We avoid raw materials that have are considered to be harmful, carry the perception of toxicity or have been linked to any type of skin sensitivity. With ingredients currently being debated as to whether or not they are safe, our approach is to avoid them until more concrete evidence is available.
- All of our products are proudly sourced and made in the UK, a leading hub for ethical cosmetic practices.As a part of this, all our ingredients comply with current European Cosmetic Safety legislation.
- We formulate without SLS/SLES, Parabens, Mineral oil/Petrochemicals, Propylene Glycol, PEGs, PABA, Silicones, GMOs, Aluminium, Microbeads, Formaldehyde, Lead or Mercury. This is not an exhaustive list, but where our ingredient approach mainly differs from competitors.
- We will never test our products or ingredients on animals nor do we use suppliers who test them on our behalf. Our products do not contain animal-based ingredients or animal derivatives. Each Plenaire product has been registered with the Vegan Society.
- All of our fragrances comply with EU and IFRA regulations. These standards form the basis for a globally accepted risk management system for the safe use of fragrance ingredients in cosmetic products.
- Finally, our approach is to constantly review our ingredient list on an ongoing basis and take action as new information becomes available.
 This is a self-regulating system for the industry, based on risk assessments carried out by an independent Expert Panel to ensure that there is no risk for the consumer when using a product.